Van safari At Mudumalai and Bandipur.
Jungle Van Safari – Jungle van safari is conducted at Mudumalai forest department as well as bandipur forest department .
Mudumalai Jungle safari – Mudumalai safari office is located 10Km from Deep Jungle home campus.
- Morning – 6.00 am to 9.30 am
- Evening – 2 pm to 5.30 Pm
- Cost of van safari – Rs. 340 Per Head for a 45 Mins Safari
- Jeep Safari – Rs. 3000 per jeep
Bandipur safari office is located 20Km From deep jungle home. The road that leads you to Bandipur runs through the mudumalai forest providing good opportunity to sight wild animals on the way to safari office and the way back to the resort.
Safari timing at Bandipur.
- Morning – 6.30 am to 8 am
- Evening – 3.30 Pm to 5.50 Pm
- Van safari cost – Rs. 350 Per adult and Rs. 250 Per Child (5 to 12 years) for Indians
- Van safari cost – Rs. 1500 Per adult and Rs. 800 Per Child (5 to 12 years) for Foriegners
- Van safari is a 1 hrs drive provides good opportunity for wildlife spotting
- Bandipur Jeep / Gypsy Safari cost – Rs.3000 for up to 6 people + entry fees Rs. 250 per person
- Camera Charges up to 70mm – Rs. 200 per camera per trip
- Camera Charges for lens between 70mm to 200mm – Rs. 400 per camera per trip
- Camera Charges above 200mm lens – Rs. 1000 per camera per trip
- Van safari, Jeep / Gypsy safari is of 1 hr duration.
- Van Safari and Jeep Safari go on the same route for same duration
Morning trekking – Morning trek provides an opportunity to walk through the jungle border crossing the scenic Moyar river. it is a 6 Km trekking route takes about 3 hrs to complete. If you are lucky you may spot animals and lot of birds.
- Timing – 6 am in the Morning
- Cost for trekking – Rs. 500 Per Person
- Minimum 4 people required for organizing the trek.
- Please inform our manager the previous night if you want to trek.
- Camp fire for a group costs – Rs. 500
- Time – after 7 Pm